Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Jenna Fox vs. Brittany O'Day 6/30/12

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, here's the video of my last fight. That's me in the blue camo shorts. I wasn't entirely thrilled with my performance, but it was my first submission win and my first fight in over a year, so I considered it a fight to shake the ring rust and learn what I most need to work on. My training is a little more tailored to what I need to work on now, and I expect an even better performance at my next fight, August 18th at Hooters in East Peoria, Illinois.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win! I just started taking MMA lessons about 3 months ago. I was at my heaviest about 270lbs. I'm trying to get myself down under 205. My problem was that I couldn't stick with a workout routine and thought that MMA might help with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! MMA is my favorite workout...when I took some time off I gained a lot of weight and was very unhappy. It's my healthy addiction :)

    ReplyDelete