Wednesday, July 18, 2012


Hi! Welcome to my brand spankin' new blog! If you're already a fan, you're awesome, and I hope you'll keep visiting, because I have all kinds of plans for this page. If you've never heard of me before, I hope this blog with put me on your radar and keep you wanting more. I plan on updating this blog with videos of my daily life and training, progress pics and photo shoots, recipes, workouts, and more! I want to let you in on my life...and show you all how hard I'm working to put on a show.

For those of you who don't know me already, here's a short intro:

My name is Jenna Fox. I'm 20 years young, an amateur mixed martial artist (currently 5-0) and I've got BIG dreams. Living in this small town in Illinois, sometimes they seem impossible, but I'm a believer, and I hope you will be too!

I'm currently working as a housekeeper at a hotel in town, studying to become a personal trainer, keeping my ears open for a second part time job, and training at least six days a week, between an hour and three hours most day, sometimes more if I have time. I've been training for about two years now, although I took about a year break from fighting for personal reasons. But now I've found a gym I love and have an even better support system than before, and I'm back!

So tell me, what would you like to see most of on this blog? I want your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment